top 5 ways to make living in a small cottage work
1. don't let "stuff" take over. rifle through every closet, cabinet drawer and storage space regularly to make room. keep only what you love
2. move furniture and decor around frequently and clean as you go. it makes the cleaning a lot more fun!
3. do the 15 minute straighten up a several times a day. small spaces seem cluttered much more quickly!
4. realize that you have less to take care of than others so more time to relax. relish in this idea!
5. clean the sinks often so their sparkling clean since you know you spend a lot of time in front of them!
be thankful, choose joy
what do you do to keep your home tidy (and enjoy the process more!)?