Friday, May 28, 2010

Friends

Today I am thankful for my friends! These are some of my dearest friends who I have known since birth, kindergarten and middle school.   I am so blessed to have these girls as friends who have known me forever and love me in spite of my faults (there are many!) One of these girls, Ami, is moving far away and will be missed!
Ami, you are a blessing and I just wanted to say that I am thankful for your friendship. 
Best and warmest wishes of meeting new friends in your new town,
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. That was the most gorgeous dinner party! Fun with friends, old and new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! Time for another maybe?!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers