Friday, January 11, 2013

A Walk on a Wintry Day


The morning was bright and crisp, but I stayed inside with a feverish child.  My early workout beckoned ~ I could not come.  And I was off to such a great new years start too!  Redemption for the lost plans came mercifully, through a friends invitation for a walk in the country.  It was very cold but also dreamy.  We walked briskly, enjoying the most picturesque views of fields, hills, mountains and sunset in all directions, chatting all the way!  It was pure grace for my winter weary soul!

How do you embrace winter in all it holds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers