There is nothing better than spending Christmas in the country. Here are a few reasons it's the best!
1. The neighbor down the street who decorates his house to look just like a real gingerbread house!
2. The Christmas parade down the middle of the main street with familiar faces and so much festivity!
3. A show in the big city is such a magical treat, yet as we drive back into the country, the fields open and we heave a sigh of relief to be nearly home and tucked away from all the hustle and bustle (mainly traffic!).
4. It's a simple affair without too much pretense, simply homey!
5. Our neighbors are still so neighborly! A sweet great grandmother who lives next door brings Monkey Bread for our Christmas morning, such a treat!
What sort of Christmas do you prefer? Whatever it may be ~
Wishing you a Merry & Bright One!
all is mine (3) at the sea shore (3) becoming free (2) Being Thrifty (7) Books (2) Chickens (5) Cooking (8) Country Life (35) Creative Living (22) Family (43) Favorite Quotes (7) Friendship (5) Gardening (3) Generosity (4) Getting away (3) Holidays (8) Home Decor (9) Love (1) Lovely Books (1) Meet Our Family (3) ponderings (13) potager (5) Schooling (7) Simple Joys (5) Soaping (1) Spring (2) Thankfulness (14) Traditions (17) Winter (4)
- ▼ 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (41)