1. The way the sunlight comes in through the trees and dances on the new green leaves.
2. Playing outside with the children all day long... catch, swings, batting, gardening, bikes and the park all in one long beautiful day!
3. A winter garden becoming renewed with celery, artichokes, asparagus, carrots and one little lone beet that made it through our snow, ice & wind storms!
4. Warmth - need I say more?
5. The feeling at the end of the day that you worked so hard and have so much to show for it!
6. Fruit trees in bloom!
7. Projects on our home coming to completion!
8. Gardening chores - can I call it a chore? It's been so long since I've done any that it's all just fun!
9. Our animals - kittens and dogs mainly frolicking in the yard around us while we play!
10. Finding new baby birds in the same hole in the tire swing tree as last year - chirping away with their tiny mouths wide open!!
all is mine (3) at the sea shore (3) becoming free (2) Being Thrifty (7) Books (2) Chickens (5) Cooking (8) Country Life (35) Creative Living (22) Family (43) Favorite Quotes (7) Friendship (5) Gardening (3) Generosity (4) Getting away (3) Holidays (8) Home Decor (9) Love (1) Lovely Books (1) Meet Our Family (3) ponderings (13) potager (5) Schooling (7) Simple Joys (5) Soaping (1) Spring (2) Thankfulness (14) Traditions (17) Winter (4)
- ▼ April (4)
- ► 2011 (41)