Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Climb every mountain

A dream that will need
All the love you can give,
Every day of your life
For as long as you live

My girls and I love The Sound of Music and we decided to watch it over the weekend.  As we were listening to the Reverend Mother sing to Maria "Climb Every Mountain" the words of this verse caught my attention for the first time as a mother.  I realized that our lives are meant to wear us out - we are meant to find a life for ourselves that require everything we have to give.  It was so inspiring!  I love how when we read or watch classics they always have something more to offer us. 
Blessings,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers