Monday, August 30, 2010

Good bye Summer, Hello Fall!


Well, today's the day!  Summer, brief as she was, has ushered herself out of the door.  Fall has come.  Breezily and swiftly but faintly too fall comes in romancing me all the way.  It's a little bit of leaves falling and slight crispness in the air and the children off to school again and taking with them the last glint of summer.  I feel...poetic.  And puzzled at the brevity of the last season but I am so in love with autumn.  I love the warm sweater, light a fire in the hearth kind of feeling!  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers