Friday, April 23, 2010

My favorite kind of day...



This was one of those days I'll always remember. These photos of Aiden and Casey are actually from a few years ago. It was a day where we had no plans and could go slow. We took a drive to Grammy's to do some exploring on her farmland. The boys searched for frogs in the planters, in the birdbath and down by the pond. They found one, actually they found many!
It was the kind of day that was full of simple joys, like being outside, like not rushing but enjoying the moment, like being with family and relaxing. These are the days I live for.


And who wouldn't? Just look at those darling boys, mud and all!

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite kind of day too, without the mud, of course! My girls wouldn't stand for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers