Saturday, April 3, 2010

A little introduction...



Meet sweet Carolyn, the baby of our family of six! I am blessed to live in the country in a small town with my husband and 4 beautiful children in an old farmhouse with a couple of acres. Although it is really more of a cottage with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms and just under 1800 square feet of finished space for us, it is quite "cozy"!

Our baby, Carolyn, just turned one and she has 2 older brothers and an oldest sister who I will introduce in upcoming posts! We are a typical family trying to live life to the fullest and enjoy simple pleasures! I have been so inspired to live more purposely and achieve more beauty in small ways each day by browsing through other women's blog's. I decided it would be fun to share in the experience! I look forward to connecting with others who share in my passion for family, friendships, faith, community and country!

Blessings!

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your blog is amazing, and so are your photos!! Just in case anyone else hasn't figured it out, you are the most gracious hostess in the entire world. And your house is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia I LOVE your blog! It’s so YOU too. Can’t wait to see what you surprise me with next…

    Here is a link I thought you would like. She’s an amazing photographer, and does simple subjects in the colors you seem to be drawn to. She has a very interesting blogsite too.

    http://www.maleahmatthews.com/

    P.S. Could you please email Anna’s blog link to me. It didn’t seem to save on my computer.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
wife & mother of 4 beautiful children, 2 girls & 2 boys. small business co-owner; catering and a restaurant/alehouse, writer, gardener, lover of freedom and humility found in christ, small town enthusiast, book reader, admirer of noble truths, beauty and love

Followers